Monday, August 13, 2007

The 5 easiest ways to make some extra cash online

This blog has been around for a while now and I thought I would go over all the types of programs that I have reviewed to show you top five ways to make a little pocket money online.

Making some extra spending money online is so easy. You just need to know where to look and get the information about the best programs, but remember never pay for information that you can get for free! Here are my top five ways to earn free money online:

1. Surveys

Although you can't make a full time living (although some will claim that you can) you can make some extra cash from this type of sites. Survey sites are very popular and you need to check your email regularly for new surveys to avoid missing out.

I have reviewed several top servey sites on this blog so far and they include:

Caio Survey Site Review

Survey Savvy Review

Emailcash Review

Spider Metrix Review

2. Getting paid to view ads

Companies need to advertise products and they are willing to pay you to look at their offers. There are more and more of these "paid per click" sites opening all the time.

I have reviewed on of these programs on this blog:

Click Sense Review

3. Getting paid to read emails

This is very similar to number 2 but the advertisements come to your inbox and you get paid for reading them. Make sure you use a free email address you don't care about in case you get spammed.

So far I have reviewed:

Nilecash Review

4. Doing free offers

Companies are willing to pay you to sign up to their free programs or take free trials. Some of these sites require you to refer friends and family to get paid.

These type of program generally pay more than the 4 other types of sites I have reviewed some very good ones:

Giftmonkey

Treasure Trooper

Cash Crate

5. Surfing the web

Although many of these sites closed down in the dot com crash, a few sites have started again. Basically these sites pay you for surfing the web while viewing advertisements.

The only one I have reviewed is Agloco and the jury is still out on them yet, however you can still check out my original review here AGLOCO review

All the programs listed are totally free to join and remember; never pay for information you can get for free. Good luck!

If you liked this post you might want to subscribe to my feed - I am adding more reviews of money making programs all the time.

Subscribe in a reader


1 comments:

WorkFromHomeOnlineMom said...

This is a great post, although I am not a fun of paid offers, cause you have to be very organized otherwise you might end up losing money. Anyway, I do agree online paid surveys is a good options, you can also earn more by doing paid focus groups and paid product tests

counter