Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Caio Survey Review

Hi I hope you all had a great weekend (and public holiday if you live where I do). Today I am going to review what I believe is one of the best survey sites around.

Ciao Survey Review
Basically the Ciao survey company is like many of the other paid survey sites - in that they pay you to take surveys (Well duh I guess). Like all the others you sign up and they send surveys to your email and you answer them for cash!

Ciao is genuine and does actually pay and the minimum payout is only $5US. They pay by paypal, but I think you can request a cheque too. They send surveys fairly regularly and the best part is they tell you what the survey will be worth before you complete it - most of they are worth $2 or more, which is the best dollar value I have seen.

Ciao has a referral system, but this is the worst part about the website paying only 50cents once off for first level referrals only.

Pros
Genuine
Easy
Low minimum payout of $5
Suyveys are worth more than many other companies

Cons
Referral system could be better
Sometimes when you receive a survey and find you are ineligible

Tips
1. Fill in your profile with your information and you will receive more surveys

My opinion
Ciao is a great survey site, once again you won't get rich, but a bit of pocket money for something that can be fun is probably worth it.
To sign up or find out more about Ciao simply click the link to go to the Caio Website

0 comments:

counter