Thursday, March 15, 2007

AGLOCO

I thought for my second review I would try and review a product that doesn't exist yet - just to make it hard for myself.

Now before you stop reading listen to what this new company is offering.

Agloco Review

Overview;
Basically Agloco will reward you for browsing the net using their downloadable toolbar or viewbar (It is guaranteed spyware free apparently, which is a big bonus!).
The way it works is simple. If you browse the net using their viewbar for 5 hours per month, they pay you. The best part is that you also get paid for when the people you refer use it, and when their referrals use it (getting it so far?). In this way it is possible to make a fair sum of money.

This is how the company describes it:

" AGLOCO gets paid by companies to reach our Members through our viewbar software. We give (a percentage of it I am sure) that money back to you. "
I did heaps of research on this because it sounded too good to be true and all that but all I found was that Agloco was a reputable company called AllAdvantage that was listed on the stock market until the dot com crash that screwed them up. Now they are coming back with a better business model and are planning on listing on the stock exchange again in the future.

The company will pay in cash and Agloco shares.

Pros;
It's new and you can get in on the ground floor.
It's easy
They also pay when you refer your friends

Cons;
It's not up and running yet (should be up by late March)
The money comes from all those damn internet ads - but I can live with myself :-)


My opinion;
It sounds great in principle and I say go for it - worst case scenario it crashes again and you don't get paid or your shares are worth nothing, best case you are in the ground floor of a revolutionary new Internet service that could go anywhere.

At the moment AGLOCO is a name that people seem to trust. To sign up and join click the link to go to AGLOCO WEBSITE

0 comments:

counter