Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Review of the reviews - my topsites list

Sorry for the lack of updates the last week. I have been bogged down with work. Today I am going to list all of my past reviews and write a little about what I now think of them a few months down the track. I will try and list them in the order I think they deserve to be.

You can scroll down or click on the links to go to my original Blog Post Reviews and from there you can get into the sites:

My topsites so far:

#1
Giftmonkey - Is basically a site that pays you to complete a free offer and get a few friends to do the same. IMHO it is the most exciting site that I have found so far, it has very high earning potential compared with many others. I am close to cashing out $125 US. You can read my whole and original giftmonkey review

#2
Treasure Trooper- A site that pays you to take surveys, complete offers and more. It is another site that has a higher potential to make money. It is fantastic, although I must say is best for US citizens. You can read my whole and original Treasure Trooper Review

#3
Marketing Pond - One of the best sites out their to get referrals. I think very highly of it. You can read my whole and original Marketing Pond Review

#4
Survey Savvy - A really great survey site, which is made better by a great referral system. I have made over $15 so far. You can read my whole and original Survey Savvy Review

#5
Caio Survey - Without a doubt one of the best survey sites around. You can read my whole and original Caio Survey Review

#6
Cash Crate - It is very similar to treasure trooper (you could say the younger sibling of treasure trooper), but has good potential. You can read my whole and original Cash Crate Review

#7
Clix Sense - A good paid to click on ads site - you get even more ads (and therefore more cash) if you upgrade your account. You can read my whole and original Clix Sense Review

#8 - This sits at number 8 because it is still developing - it could go higher.
AGLOCO - Agloco is now up and running and still has lots of potential, but I still can't tell you exactly what you will make - look for updates in the future. You can read my whole and original AGLOCO review

The best of the rest:

Emailcash - Emailcash is a decent survey site for Australians after a few months I still haven't received enough to cashout, but am close.

Spider Metrix Blog Post - While it is not overly exciting it is a solid site worth thinking about for the really serious.

Yoursay Blog Post - A site where it takes some serious effort and dedication to make anything.

Nilecash Blog Post - It's a small, but good paid to read email site.

Xpango Blog Post - A bit like giftmonkey, but it is a very poor cousin - offers take too long to get points and referrals never seem to come through. It is worth it if you have patience.

2 comments:

Dineroporinternet said...

Hello

Have you heard about Xpango, it’s a great site that give you free gifts for only registering to their offers and refferind friends, here you can get for free and a little work the Samsung omnia.

All you have to do is

1. Register (is free)
2. Chose your free gift (they have the best mobiles, game consoles, HDTV, etc)
3. According to your gift selected you have to get the credits to win it, for example an xbox 360 for 13 credits or an unblocked Iphone 3G for 32 credits.
You can earn the credits by 3 ways
a) Completing Offers (Some are for free and some you should buy something at great prices from the advertirsers), each completed offer gives you between 1 and 4 credits.
b) Referring people. For each person that register using your referral id and activates it’s account (by completing one offer or buying xclix) you get one credit.
c) Buying Xclix, it’s a way to refer people to Xpango using your referral Id.

As you see is very easy to win great prices here, you can see the testimonials to be sure that they really are honest, here I leave the link:

http://www.xpango.com?ref=91567284

Regards and good luck

WorkFromHomeOnlineMom said...

Great list! Thanks for sharing. Here is my list of top cash paying surveys panels. All free to join,no fees and cost.

counter