Monday, April 30, 2007

Giftmonkey review

Hi everyone hope you had a great weekend! Today I am going to review a different kind of website, but one that has very good potential.

Giftmonkey review

Overview
Giftmonkey is a website that makes money from people completing offers (free trials and such). Now you are probably thinking that's great and all, but how does that help me! Well for signing up and completing an offer and then referring a few friends to do the same giftmonkey will give you gifts or cash paid into paypal!!

Now before you say SCAM giftmonkey can do this because they get paid by the advertisers to get people to sign up - so they are making money and so can you!

Alright the next thing I bet you are saying - I don't want to complete an offer with my credit card and get charged for it! Well some of the offers are free or dirt cheap (when you think about what you can potentially make back they are worth it - ie. $2 ebook to make 3/4 credit towards a gift or money - definitely worth it)

Some examples of gifts include:
Playstation 3, Xbox 360, laptop, plasma TV, nintendo wii, ipod, mobiles etc. see website for required points

Cash - In US dollars 125 in increasing increments upto $1800

$125 US is only 6 points!! (approx 1 offer and 7 referrals!!)

One of the best parts about this site is you can get your free gift/money and then get more referrals towards another free gift/money!

Now I must tell you if you are a US resident you can choose between gifts or cash, but non US residents can only choose cash, but that is OK with me because I can turn cash into stuff lol.

The following countires are accepted (taken from terms of use):
Accounts may only be created by residents of the following countries: United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Chile, China, Denmark, Ecuador, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, India, Ireland, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Mexico, New Zealand, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Singapore, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Uruguay.

Pros
Potentially huge payouts/gifts
You can complete the process over and over for more gifts/cash
Fairly easy

Cons
Referrals are only worth credits if they complete an offer
Have to wait a couple of days for your credits to come through - (not too much of a problem really.)

Tips - Follow these closely to get your credits

1. Sign up and choose your free gift/money on the giftmonkey website

2. Complete an offer - try to complete a free offer or one worth $2 or less (best offers are):

  • Free offer - betzip (some geographical locations excluded, if so complete the next best offer
  • $2 (once off) offer - make money off ebay ebook (you don't actually want the ebook just the credits - and for $2 you can't go wrong)
3. Refer friends, family and others. Although only 1 sign-up per IP or postal address is allowed.

4. Once you have received enough points (credits) request payment or gift to be sent. Make sure you have a paypal account if you have requested cash

5. Repeat from step 2 or 3 for as many times as you like (you can only do each offer once!) for more gifts/money!

My opinion
This site does get me excited because of the huge potential and the fact you can make much more than the few cents I usually make from the other sites I have reviewed. I recommend trying this out, complete a free (or very cheap) offer and see if it works. If it doesn't you have lost nothing (or very little) and if it does you are on your way to some extra cash or free gift. I will keep you updated on my progress!
To sign up or find out more about giftmonkey simply click the link to go to the giftmonkey website

15 comments:

Wanting to help said...

Great blog Tom. You have put together some really great information.

You might want to check out my blog too. I have found several legitimate work at home sites so far, and I made $900+ in December, $700+ in January, $850+ last month, and $2600+ in March. All the sites I belong to are free to join. To see site descriptions and proof of payment, please click:


extra money making
blog!

Legit Freebies Guy said...

Very true and legit ppl!

Good luck to every1 who tries this out.

TimeUnEnding said...

Seems a huge scam to me.
I signed up. I'm not in the states so I can only earn cash.
Only 5 offers are listed, all cost money.
One is Tickle IQ test. cost 12.95, gets you 3/4 of a point. You click the offer link and it brings you to the Vista Print website so you can get business cards.
The next two offers both link to this website http://www.checkmystats.com.au/cgi-bin/view_offers.pl
and the last two are both for web hosting. One costs $43.45 and gets you 3 points. The other costs $71.40 and also gets you 3 points.
However when you click the offer link for either of them the website it brings you to has no information on any offer being available.
I will not be returning to the Gift monkey site.

TimeUnEnding said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

well I got paid from giftmonkey but it has been more than a month now since i placed my order and I did nt get paid , I sent them more than a support ticket and not a single reply. I think those guys are out of business or turned to scam people now. I don't know

Juli said...

I agree with what Walid says. I also completed everything and recevied nothing. I sent several support tickets. I also tried emailing them, but the emails came back undelivered. I am thinking they are out of business and all it is now is a scam. I am dissapointed, because I thought they were pretty good, too.

Anonymous said...

i tried to get a wii and it said "no credit card required" but all the offers that were free Required a credit card. this is a joke. don't fall for it.

Xtreme_Blogger said...

great.but i don't have a pay pal account.i live in india.

Unknown said...

Check out my website for help on Giftmonkey- http://www.webs.freexbox360game.com

Chibiwolfxd said...

Make easy money online with my guide~

http://makezmoneyonline.blogspot.com/

bloomsoft22 said...

Earn money through Online
Click Here

Anonymous said...

SMARTS - that's the name of today's online income affiliate game. You already have "smarts?" Good, that gives you a head start. Yet, the catch is, knowing exactly when, how, where, and what strategies to implement with the God-given smarts you possess. Many a well-intended online income affiliate has landed on the side-shores of this vast Internet sea
click here

Anonymous said...

EARN GLOBAL MONEY gives you instant access to a dynamic, scalable, dedicated and responsible development program - a committed to meeting the highest standards, committed to delivering on promises, and committed to ensuring every program succes.click here

SoloForge said...

Hi, check out cerita motivasi or artikel motivasi

WAHMom said...

Ha never heard of giftmonkey, is it still active? As far as I know one of the best paid survey sites is pinecone, you just have to find a pinecone research sign up link to join though.

Another good one is lifepoints surveys.


counter